Windows 10 Wi-Fi
If you have issues connecting to Wi-Fi on Windows 10, please follow the instructions here.
There are a few pieces of information that are extremely helpful for us when working on most issues. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about how to find this information.
- Physical address of the device(s) with issues. Please see this page for instructions on how to find this.
- Device type (Laptop/Desktop/Tablet/Phone/Gaming Console/TV/etc)
- Operating System (Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.x, iOS, Android, etc)
- Location (Building and Room number)
- Connection Type (wired or wireless)
- Timing (when the issue starting occurring and when it occurs if it's intermittent)
- Does this issue occur when connecting to the on-campus network?
- Has the device successfully connected previously?
- Contact information (best method and time to contact you)
Once you have the information above, please see below for contact information.
Before contacting ResNet please make sure you have checked the FAQ to see if your question has already been addressed
Service Request System: Click here to submit a service request online
Hours: Mon - Fri 9AM - 7PM, Sat - Sun 10AM - 7PM
Location: Next to Sierra Madre Main Lounge
Phone: (805) 756-5600